Thursday, July 8, 2010

30 Letters, 30 days... Day 2- To my crush

Dear Crush:

I have been wanting to speak up for a while now... But for some reason I just can't bring myself to take it that place. I see you so often and sometimes wonder if you're looking at me or just through me. I know I always see cool, calm, collected and professional when I do open my mouth, but its just an act. I actually go into auto pilot just so I don't have to think about what I am saying... Too afraid I may blurt out how beautiful you are... inside and out. How your giving back to the community inspires me to do more... How your hard work makes me proud... Tell you how bad I just want to press my lips against yours or spank you on the azz cause your butt is so damn cute. Truthfully, I find myself wondering what you're doing, or who you're dating. Not in a nosey sense, but more I just want her to be good to you. If she adored you 1/2 as much as I do, I know you'll have no problems.

Its funny that its so hard for me to approach you, I'm really not a shy person. Hell I'm a professional dancer for Christ's sake... but dancing in front of thousands is easy when compared to a passing glance from you. Seems like I know so much about you... But I don't think you know anything about me. If you took the time to really get past the surface, my representative... Who knows where this could go.


Crushing on you,

Tisiphani

No comments: