Tuesday, July 13, 2010

30 letters, 30 days... Day 9- Person I wish I could meet--LUAM

This by far has to be the easiest letter I'm probably going to write... My absolute favorite choreographer ever...

Dear Luam-

You are an inspiration to me. I just love your style, your creative passions and how you as an artist can paint your vision through the body of a dancer. I'm truly amazed by everything you create. I find myself watching your videos over and over; learning the movements and trying to embody the mood of the dance. I'm still trying to figure out your frame of mind when creating these wonderful works of art.

As a dancer myself I find myself wanting to hop on a plane just to participate in one of your classes. I love the fact that you let your passion move you from a corporate career into an industry that lets you express who you truly are. You inspire me to not allow the normal ways of the world stop me from doing what I love. As a choreographer our styles differ but that helps me to TRULY RESPECT the creative genius that you are.


luam.net
wildchildnation.com
youtube.com/luam
Respectfully,

Tisiphani

No comments: