Monday, July 12, 2010

30 letters, 30 days... Day 5- To my DREAMS

To my dreams:

I've put you on hold and left you alone on the back burner. Waiting on the day I can bring you out and show you off. Don't worry I haven't forgotten about you, its just that life sort of got in the way. I had to worry about bills and baby's well being, but I haven't forgotten about you. I'm actually preparing a place for you right out front. I'm laying the ground work for you to be seen by more than just me.

My dance studio is coming. I know its been a long time since I've talked about it, and my injury really put things on hold. Forcing me to push my soft opening of my small Brown Deer space to next Spring (Lord Willing). This is my biggest dream and I'm not giving up, ever. Dance is my passion its what gets me through the good and bad times. Teaching others is where I get my high... sharing this gift with others is how I testify. Maybe that's an odd way to say how much I love to share my gift... But if you don't use it you'll lose it.

My dreams aren't just for sleep... and I'm willing to share.

Tisiphani

No comments: