Monday, July 5, 2010

30 Letters in 30 Days... Day 1-My Best Friend

To My Best Friend:



This one is probably going to be the easiest letter I've ever written. Yes I do have several people I would consider to be really great friends... A couple I would even call my best friends. Still this letter goes out to the one friend who has never walked away during a bad situation, judged me, talked about me etc. Yes if you were looking for a juicy story this is not the letter you want to read.

I am talking about my Lord & Savior Jesus Christ, who died so that my sins may be forgiven. I have been through a lot in my life... and I do mean A LOT!!! So I have no choice but to believe there is someone who is looking out for me.

As the saying goes, God doesn't put more on you than you can bare... It makes me think, Lord you've made me into a really strong woman. For whom much is given much is expected... and I'm trying to give it all I've got. Its my life... I only get one, one chance, one shot to make it count. So Lord I'm really only writting you not to ask for anything, but to say thank you...

Thank you for dieing for my sins, thank you for your forgiveness and your blessings. Lord you have given so much, I thank you.

Amen

No comments: