Tuesday, July 13, 2010

30 letters, 30 days... Day 8- To an Internet Friend- GLAMAZINI

Dear Roshini aka Glamazini:

I know that I've told you this already in an email... But I just want to thank you for helping my in my journey back to natural. I remember the days of going back and forth about going natural and not having the courage to do it until I found your blog. Back then it was roshini.net. I quietly stalked your page for probably months maybe a year before I just went for it and kicked the creamy crack.

You're so honest on your blog and I love that its not all about hair, you actually let us into your life. Maybe that's why I felt so connected to you. Or it could be the FAMU Tallahassee Rattler for Life bond that we share. Or maybe its our Praise Dance Ministry that connects us... (BTW I pray that your injuries don't stop you from dancing for too much longer.) Or it could be the fact that you're the type of person that if we lived in the same part of the Midwest I could see us being great friends.

You have sent me encouraging words and even prayed over my injury, and for me that's big. You're just such a blessing to so many people, and I thank God for you and your ministry. Keep up the good work...

@glamazini
glamazini.com
youtube.com/glamazini

Yours Truly,

Tisiphani

2 comments:

glamazini said...

oh wow, that's me :*(

Unknown said...

LOL!! I did the same "stalking" thing! Even with all the comings (& goings) of other natural hair divas, Glamazini remains true to her self- free of drama, full of knowledge, full of fun. She is rather inspirational.